Response that I am getting is amazing. Since yesterday I have received anecdotes from Dushyant Mishra, Madhusudan Manvi, Ajay Gupta, Dhiraj Hazarika,. I hope to get many more contributions.
However, what made my day today is a message that I got from a former IRMA student this morning. Without disclosing his name I am sharing his message.
“I read your piece. And that’s when I realised once again that what you have set out to do is so precious. Those who love Dr. Kurien want to hear everything he said and did. Those who really know what he did also know that this was like impossible and continues to be impossible if one has to do again for some other commodity. So, one wonders what his management style was like. And that’s how each piece shared by anyone who ever came in contact with him is all ears. Plus the typicality of each response is so consistent in all anecdotes that you are able to immediately identify same with him.”
Links to some of the anecdotes already posted are given below.;
- A story in search of an end; “A Bull Made of Steel”
- Shri R N Haldipur. Humility Unlimited
- Random Reminiscences of a forgetful old man 1968-1975 Manthan and Mani Bhuvan-3
- वसुधैव कुटुंबकम; वाक्यांश क्या केवल एक जुमला है ?
- Vasudhaiv Kutumbkam; Is it just a slogan being used these days?