These guidelines are provided for those who wish to contribute stories or anecdotes from their experience working with institutions created and led by Dr. V. Kurien.
1. Writers should have worked with an institution created or led by Dr. Kurien, that is by former employees of the Kaira District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union, NDDB, GCMMF, IDMC, IRMA, Hind Pack, Anandalaya, NCDFI, the Gujarat Electricity Board, etc.
2. Consideration will be given to earlier published and unpublished stories and anecdotes if permission can be obtained from the authors and/or publishers.
3. Stories and anecdotes should be written in English or Hindi. Contributions in regional languages will be accepted if accompanied by an English or Hindi translation.
4. Contributions may be as short as 100 words. A maximum of 750 words will be accepted unless the story is of overwhelming importance to the compilation.
5. All contributors will be credited for their contributions, both in electronic and print versions. The compilation can only succeed as a cooperative effort and all contributions will be fully acknowledged.
Please submit contributions along with duly filled in the self declaration form to email@example.com by email at or in hard copy format at the following address;
Reminiscences Book Project X 24, Regency Park -2, DLF City Phase 4 Gurgaon 122002, Haryana
Guidelines for Contributors; Self Declaration Form
Details of association with various organizations
Please mention all organizations with which you worked for and/or were associated with*
Organization From To Last Designation and department
I hereby agree to the rules framed by VrikshaMandir.com from time to time for editing, publishing the contribution(s), that I am sending with along with this declaration.
Signature: …………………………………………………………………….. Date……………….
3 thoughts on “Guidelines for Contributors with self declaration form”
Vrikshamsmdir is a novel idea to ruminate bye gone days . One would inhale the fragrance proportionate to his past involvements .let this tree
Grow and grow in size
Thank you for your kind words. If you wish to write about your experiences, for Vrikshamandir, please send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will try my best . Thanks
Comments are closed.